New Motion Controller for Maximizing Accuracy and Throughput | SPiiPlusCMxa
Master Motion Controller for micro- to nanometer resolution applications with demanding velocity control requirements.
Utilizing universal motor and encoder technology it is possible to control up to 64 axes with up to 3 built-in drives or large variety of distributed EtherCAT drives enables high design flexibility for system designers.
Additionally, advanced servo tuning and fixed servo sampling, high-speed distributed clock EtherCAT network providing tightly synchronized real-time control for multi-axis machine design in conjunction with the SPiiPlus ADK Suite application development tool helps maximize motion system performance.
- Controller Axes – 4, 8, 16, 32 or 64
- Host PC/PLC/PAC Communication – TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, RS-232
- Max EtherCAT Cycle Rate – 5kHz
- Drive Axes – 1, 2 or 3
- Drive Supply Input – 85-265 Vac
- Bus Voltage – Vin x 1.414
- Max Current Output Per Axis – 15/30 A
- Encoder Channels – Max 4 any combination (4 AqB, 3 SinCos, 3 Absolute)
- Proprietary ACS Feature Options – Flexible Configuration
- View all Specifications in Data Sheet
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
The SPiiPlusCMxa is commonly found in metrology, inspection, alignment, laser micromachining and other high-precision industrial applications.
MORE INFORMATIONDownload the SPiiPlusCMxa Datasheet
Learn more about ACS Motion Controllers? We are here to help!
* The SPiiPlusCMxa is manufactured by our supplier ACS Motion Control.