New Motion Controller for Maximizing Accuracy and Throughput | SPiiPlusCMxa
Master Motion Controller for micro- to nanometer resolution applications with demanding velocity control requirements.
The new SPiiPlusCMxa, manufactured by ACS Motion Control, maximizes performance with EtherCAT that leverages powerful servo control algorithms with integrated motor drives.
Utilizing universal motor and encoder technology it is possible to control up to 64 axes with up to 3 built-in drives or large variety of distributed EtherCAT drives enables high design flexibility for system designers.
Additionally, advanced servo tuning and fixed servo sampling, high-speed distributed clock EtherCAT network providing tightly synchronized real-time control for multi-axis machine design in conjunction with the SPiiPlus ADK Suite application development tool helps maximize motion system performance.
- Controller Axes – 4, 8, 16, 32 or 64
- Host PC/PLC/PAC Communication – TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, RS-232
- Max EtherCAT Cycle Rate – 5kHz
- Drive Axes – 1, 2 or 3
- Drive Supply Input – 85-265 Vac
- Bus Voltage – Vin x 1.414
- Max Current Output Per Axis – 15/30 A
- Encoder Channels – Max 4 any combination (4 AqB, 3 SinCos, 3 Absolute)
- Proprietary ACS Feature Options – Flexible Configuration
- View all Specifications in Data Sheet
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
The SPiiPlusCMxa is commonly found in metrology, inspection, alignment, laser micromachining and other high-precision industrial applications.
We offer a wide variety of Controllers & Drivers and take pride in finding the best possible solution for your application. Contact us today to find out more!Download the SPiiPlusCMxa Datasheet
Learn more about ACS Motion Controllers? We are here to help!
* The SPiiPlusCMxa is manufactured by our supplier ACS Motion Control.