New Driver Module with Integrated Universal Motor Drives | UDMxa
A new EtherCAT drive for demanding multi-axis motion control applications
For applications requiring nano- & micropositioning resolution, the UDMxa is controlled by any ACS Motion Control Master Motion Controllers in the SPiiPlus Series (e.g. the SPiiPlusCMxa). This driver module has a powerful multi-processor architecture and includes universal motor and encoder technology. High accuracy and throughput is achieved through features such as ServoBoost, MIMO gantry control, high-speed position event generation and axis position capture.
- Drive Axes – 1, 2 or 3
- Drive Supply Input – 85-265 Vac
- Host PC/PLC/PAC Communication – TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, RS-232
- Bus Voltage – Vin x 1.414
- Max Current Output Per Axis – 15/30 A
- Encoder Channels – Max 4 any combination (4 AqB, 3 SinCos, 3 Absolute)
- Digital I/O
- 4 High-Speed Position Capture (MARK) Inputs
- 8 Limit Sensor Inputs
- 3 Brake Outputs
- 3 High-Speed Position Event Generation (PEG) Engines with up to 10 Configurable Outputs
- 8 General Purpose Digital Inputs
- 8 General Purpose Digital Outputs
- Analog I/O
- 6 General Purpose Analog Inputs (shared with SinCos)
- 2 General Purpose Analog Outputs
- View all Specifications in Data Sheet
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
The UDMxa is commonly used by machine designers within the areas of metrology, inspection, alignment, laser micromachining and other high-precision industrial applications.
SUITABLE MOTION CONTROLLERS
MORE INFORMATIONDownload the SPiiPlusCMxa Datasheet
Learn more about ACS Motion Controllers? We are here to help!
* The UDMxa is manufactured by our supplier ACS Motion Control.