Rotation Stage with Air Bearing | A-63X
HIGH-PRECISION WITH LOW PROFILE MOTORIZED FRICTION FREE STAGE
The A-63X series has a brushless 3-phase torque and can with a variety of options be combined to create a solution ideal for point-to-point indexing or constant velocity scanning offering superior travel accuracy, flatness, and wobble performance.
- Travel range – Unlimited rotation > 360°
- Motion Platform Diamater – 150, 200, 200 or 350 mm
- Load Capacity – up to 200 N (radial) and 1200 N (axial)*
- Guide type –Air bearing, magnetic preload
- Drive Type –Torque motor, 3-phase, brushless, ironless, slotless
- Self-locking at rest by magnetic preload
- Vacuum feedthrough
- Incremental or absolute encoder
- and more…
- View all Specifications
*Assuming a supply pressure of 550 kPa (80 psi). For other pressure requirements please contact us
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Ideally suited for cleanroom applications, as a result of the friction-free motion and no particles, such as optical alignment, wafer inspection, wafer alignment, measuring technology, inspection systems, calibration, scanning.
Other examples of Air Bearin stages and controller/drivers
Download the A-63X Datasheet
Learn more about our Air Bearing Stages? We are here to help!
* The A-63X series are manufactured by our supplier Physic Instrumente GmbH.