New Air Bearing Z Tip/Tilt Stage | A-523
ULTRA-PRECISION MINITURE MULTI-AXIS SYSTEM
The A-523 is a direct drive Z tip/tilt air bearing stage that offers frictionless motion with a combination of non contact components. This results in a stage with top performance, quality and lifetime.
Combine the A-523 with a PIglide Motion Controller (A-81X or A-82X) and you will get a complete and configured system with cabling of the Z stage, applied servo tuning optimization and under applied load.
- Travel Range – 5 mm (in Z)
- Rotation range – in θX 2° and in θY 1.6°
- Acceleration (in Z) – 10 m/s²
- Load Capacity (in Z) – up to 8kg
- Drive Type – Ironless 3-phase linear motor
- Air filter sets
- Built-in vacuum clamping mechanism
- View all Specifications
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Ideally suited for high-precision applications, such as wafer inspection, fiber positioning, optics positioning, flat screen inspection, maskless lithography, and ultra-LED manufacturing. The noncontact design is ideal for cleanroom applications.
Other examples of Air Bearin stages and controller/drivers
Download the A-523 Datasheet
Learn more about our Air Bearing Stages? We are here to help!
* The A-523 is manufactured by our supplier Physic Instrumente GmbH.